[TRNSYS-users] Forcing Functions and Weather Data Files

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Mon Mar 19 15:09:50 PDT 2007

Hi Samuele,

The best solution is to use an equation, in which you use the function GT().
- Add an equation component in your project.
- Double click on the equation component, and add a new input, called
"Ib".  You will connect the beam radiation from the radiation processor
to this input.
- Create another input called "cf". You will connect the output from the
forcing function Type14.
- Now, create a new equation:
cf2 = cf*GT(ib,0)

The function GT(a,b) returns 1 if a>b.  You can find more information
about the available functions in the manual Volume7-Section7.6.9.
Best regards,

Diego