[TRNSYS-users] RE : Re: Equation use...

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Fri Mar 9 08:06:54 PST 2007

Dear Guillaume,

Please go to Manual 7-"TRNEdit: Editing the input file and creating
distributable applications", section 7.6.9 "The EQUATIONS Statement". It
explains the available mathematical functions.

Sometimes it is easier to post-process the results in a spread sheet
than to try to find the right combination of IF functions that will give
you the result that you want.

Best regards,

Diego