[TRNSYS-users] TRNsys Message 99

Arnaud Vandendriesche arnaud.vandendriesche at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 01:57:49 PDT 2007

Dear TRNsys-users,

I use the type 705 with fives input data files ( a file for a pipe) but I
have a error and I don't know what does it mean :

*** Fatal Error at time   :         0.000000
    Generated by Unit     : Not applicable or not available
    Generated by Type     : Not applicable or not available
    TRNSYS Message     99 : Bad or missing data on control card. TRNSYS
understood a keyword and is looking for additional information for that
keyword, but cannot find it. The control card is in "reported information"
below.
    Reported information  : ASSIGN "pip1.dat"

ASSIGN "pip1.dat"
I try to change the name, the extension and the site of the data file but
nothing changes.

Could you help me?

Best regards,

Arnaud Vandendriesche