[TRNSYS-users] Sim cad Building simulation

Karl Von Der Putten KarlVonDerP at Vipac.com.au
Thu Jun 28 16:29:17 PDT 2007

Hello

My company is trying to develop a building simulation capability
I am interested in learning how to use simcad in conjunction with trnsys
Can you let me know where I can find simcad and which version I need

regards

Karl Von Der Putten

Project Engineer

Vipac Engineers & Scientists Ltd