[TRNSYS-users] Virtual Window

Adrien JEZEQUEL a.jezequel at itf.biz
Wed Jun 27 06:29:40 PDT 2007

Dear TRNSYS Users,

I'd like to model a thermal zone with one of its surface totaly opened
to exterior. I use Type56 to model the building. I have tried to define
a wall, with 100 % window area and no frame. The window type I choose is
the "Virtual (open or nonexistent) Window" (WINID 1) from TESS Library.

But unfortunately that way doesn't seem to be the right one. An error
message occurs at the beginning of the run :
/"Iniglasdata value negative or greater than 1 for nonvisual absorption
W4_front was found after fitting for Window-ID   1 : abs_nonvis =
-.0008717874 at angle = 0"/

Could anybody help me in that way?  Does anyone have an idea to model that?

Thanks in advanced for your answer.

Best regards, Adrien

Adrien JEZEQUEL
Ingénieur en Simulations Dynamiques