[TRNSYS-users] question about stratified storage tank

fredery lavoye fredeco2 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 27 00:41:02 PDT 2007

Dear TRNsys users,I'm working on the modelisation of a solar system with stratified storage tank. I've seen on the example (name is SDHW) the repartition of the temperature in the tank. Is it normal that the temperature at the bottom of the tank is less than 20°C? Is it not dangerous for health to store domestic water at this temperature?Thanks for your answerBest regardsFredery