[TRNSYS-users] External shading during the night

Enertech sidler at club-internet.fr
Wed Jun 6 03:49:22 PDT 2007

Dear Marion,

Thank you for this explanation.
Given this, and in order to take into account the sky obstruction during
the night by the shading devices, Tsky should probably be replaced by the
external temperature when the shading devices are shut, since the shading
devices temperature approximately matches with the external temperature. In
that case, radiative transfer doesn't occur any more between the window and
the sky.
With this system, I've reached a 10% decrease in heat needs, for a low
consumption building.
Do you share this point of view?

Thanks for your help,

===========================