[TRNSYS-users] forrtl.error.(63) output conversion error

Sophie Masson smasson at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Jul 16 07:30:23 PDT 2007

Dear TRNSYS users,

I am simulating a building with heating and cooling fan coils (and PID
controllers) and studying the response of the system.

Unfortunately, I have encountered a problem in my annual simulation. I
have got the following message: "forrtl.error.(63) output conversion error"
This error comes from a write instruction using an incorrect format for
the number to print. In the listing file, the building (type 56) gives
the following warning message (for several time step):
Message               : Zone   1 surface    2 pane temperature
calculation is diverging at time   2052.20000TDIF:              1.69141
ITPANE:   31 ITCALC:    1

What should I do to fix the problem?

Thanks for your help,

Sophie