[TRNSYS-users] Problem with Type 22

Samuele ozzysam at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 16 05:37:28 PDT 2007

Dear all,

following the example about Feedback controller, I have done a project ( enclosed ) in which the control function of a variable speed pump
is controlled by Type 22.
I have followed the note about use of this type: I have set the tolerance of convergence and the right ( I think)
component order but this type doesn't work (it doesn't calculate anything).
Besides this message appears in the list file:  "The controller was stuck during 0 time steps. Note that you have set the Nstick < 1. In that
case the controller is stuck when further oscillations would trigger the 'maximum number of iterations' warnings."

Could anybody tell me why this message appears? Do I set anything wrong in the parameters or inputs of Type 22?

Thanks a lot in advance.
                                     Samuele.