[TRNSYS-users] Evaluation of TRNSYS Plug-in

aa1 at brighton.ac.uk aa1 at brighton.ac.uk
Mon Jul 2 10:45:36 PDT 2007

Hello all,

This e-mail is targeting members of this group that have used or are
using the Non standard component Type 460 (Hypocaust Earth-Air Heat
Exchanger) from Transsolar.

I am using TRNSYS Type 460 (Hypocaust Earth-Air Heat Exchanger) for my
research project and as part of this I am developing an executable which
I am hoping to build into a plug-in for Type 460, essentially for
generating the parameter definition file ( Which can be a bit tedious
manually). I already have a first version of this executable and will be
grateful if users of this component will help me evaluate it usefulness
or give me feedback on how to improve it. If you are interested in
helping, kindly reply to my e-mail and I will forward the executable and
a short description of how to generate the file.

I thank you in anticipation.

Cheers

Abdullahi

Abdullahi Ahmed (Postgraduate researcher)

School of the Environment

University of Brighton

Cockcroft Building

Lewes Rd.