[TRNSYS-users] Regarding external input files

mohammad abdunnabi moh_jum at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 12:11:12 PST 2007

Dear All;

In my project, I'm intending to run TRNSED project by using external program (based on Java). the java program will provide two components of my TRNSED project with input data (as an input) through using external file(s). Dose any of these components (calling external program, Excel Type62, or parameter replacement, type70) do the job. Please any advice.

many thanks in advance

M. Abdunnabi