[TRNSYS-users] Type 56 use

MERIEM SOUSSI soussi_meriem2005 at yahoo.fr
Wed Feb 7 00:48:44 PST 2007

Dear TRNSYS users,

  I am modelling a building using TRNBUILD and I use the type 56b in a trnsys program the problem is that I hav'nt exavt values of Qsens, so I think I have a problem with my building, because when testing my pgm with another building it works, so the question is how can I find the error in my *.bui I tried to read the help and follow step by step the simple building example in the multizone building.pdf but I do not find the Run button (icon of a motorcycle)?
  Thank you for suggestions.*
  Meriem