[TRNSYS-users] hello guys, help me on Earth air tunnel heat exchanger

aa1 at brighton.ac.uk aa1 at brighton.ac.uk
Fri Dec 7 02:25:25 PST 2007

Dear Rajkumar,

I missed your e-mail. If you are still struggling with Type 460 please
send a personal e-mail and the sort of example you want. Is your problem
regarding generating the parameter definition files or linking Type 460
within TRNSYS studio? I may be able to offer some examples.

Best regards

Abdullahi

Abdullahi Ahmed (BSc. MSc.) Postgraduate researcher

School of the Environment

University of Brighton

Cockcroft Building

Lewes Rd.