[TRNSYS-users] Heater modelling

hotline hotline at transsolar.com
Wed Dec 19 23:34:15 PST 2007

Dear Julien,

there is a nostandard dynamic radiator model in the Transsolar Library Type 362. Please
have a look to the description on www.trnsys.de <http://www.trnsys.de>  to see if this is what you want.

Christian

TRANSSOLAR Software Team
hotline at transsolar.com <mailto:hotline at transsolar.com>

http://trnsys.de <http://trnsys.de/>
http://www.transsolar.com/__software/docs/trnsys/trnsys_uebersicht_de.htm <http://www.transsolar.com/__software/docs/trnsys/trnsys_uebersicht_de.htm>
Transsolar KlimaEngineering - Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäuden
Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH, Curiestrasse 2, 70563 Stuttgart / Amtsgericht Stuttgart - HRB 23347 / USt-IdNr.: 99073/00911