[TRNSYS-users] Heater modelling

Michel Haller michel.haller at tugraz.at
Wed Dec 19 23:24:47 PST 2007

Dear Julien L'Hoest  If with Heater you mean a radiator, there is a set of components from Transsolar www.transsolar.com:  TYPE 361/362/320 Statisches / Dynamisches Radiator Model / PID-Regler  Good luck  <!-- Converted from text/plain format  -->
Michel HALLER Dipl. Natw. ETH PhD student Solnet Institut fuer Waermetechnik / Institute of Thermal Engineering TU Graz / Graz University of Technology Inffeldgasse 25B, A-8010 Graz Tel.: +43-316-873-7318 Fax: +43-316-873-7305 E-mail: michel.haller at tugraz.at Homepage: http://www.iwt.tugraz.at/
From: Julien L'Hoest [mailto:julien.lhoest at gmail.com]  Sent: Mittwoch, 19. Dezember 2007 14:40 To: trnsys-users at engr.wisc.edu Subject: [TRNSYS-users] Heater modelling Greetings, I have a very simple problem to solve, I need to model a heating system (boiler + pipes + heaters) but I haven't found any heater model in the Trnsys library nor in the TESS one.  Does anyone know how can I model a heater in Trnsys ?  Regards, Julien.