[TRNSYS-users] Parametric table in TRNSED

Hydrogen Hydrogen at sgurrenergy.com
Tue Aug 7 08:58:30 PDT 2007

Hi,

I created a TRNSED application to simulate Hydrogen stand-alone power
systems. I am trying to optimise my system using the parametric runs and
here is my problem:

I cannot copy and paste a table from Excel into the parametric table of
TRNSED. The strange thing is that I can do it in TrnEdit (the copy and
paste between Excel and TrnEdit works perfectly) but not in TRNSED.

I guess somebody already tried to do that because it seems pretty
difficult to enter each line of the parametric table by hand one by one
(the alter table doesn't produce the desired table, I have to design it
myself in Excel).

Thanks you in advance for your help.

Regards,

Arnaud Ete

Arnaud Ete
Renewable Energy Associate
Direct Dial  : +44 (0) 141 433 4668
Switchboard : +44 (0) 141 433 4646

SgurrEnergy Ltd
79 Coplaw Street
Glasgow
G42 7JG
www.sgurrenergy.com
Help save paper - do you need to print this email?

SgurrEnergy Ltd. Registered Office 79 Coplaw Street, Glasgow, G42 7JG
Registered in Scotland No. 245814 Vat No. GB 797 0474 85

The contents of this email and any attachments are the property of SgurrEnergy Limited and are intended for the confidential use of the named recipient(s) only. The contents may be legally privileged and should not be communicated to or relied upon by any person without our express written consent. If you are not an addressee please notify me immediately at the address above or by email at arnaud.ete at sgurrenergy.com. Files attached to this email will have been checked with virus detection software before transmission. However, you should carry out your own virus check before opening any attachment. SgurrEnergy Limited accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by software viruses.