[TRNSYS-users] Type 62 TRNSYS - Excel coupling

keilholz, werner werner.keilholz at cstb.fr
Tue Aug 21 07:36:59 PDT 2007

Ciao Giacomo,

You must always put "1" in the first special card, and the file name in the second. Be sure to use double quotes around the file name, like in the example
.\Trnsys16\Examples\Calling Excel\Excel Schedule.tpf
Or
Excel Sun Position.tpf

If it still doesn't work, tell us what exactly happens when you try to run your simulation.

Werner