[TRNSYS-users] Type 62 TRNSYS - Excel coupling

Adrien JEZEQUEL a.jezequel at itf.biz
Tue Aug 21 07:04:31 PDT 2007

Dear Giacomo,

To use Type 62 to read EXCEL file, you just have to specify the exact
path of your *. xls file in  "Special Card" field. So you don't need to
use "External Files" field.

For more informations, you can have a look to the example "Calling
Excel" and follow the same way to build your TRNSYS model and your EXCEL
File.

Best regards, Adrien

giacomo.villi at unipd.it a écrit :
> Hi,
> I have a question about a Type 62. In the "Parameter" folder the external
> filename field is not available. I have an "Excel File name" field in the
> "Special cards" folder but it seems it does not work.
> Am I missing anything?
> Thanks in advance,
> giacomo
>
> --
> Giacomo Villi
> Univerisità degli Studi di Padova
> Dipartimento di Fisica Tecnica (DFT)
> via Venezia, 1
> Tel: +39 049 8276871

> Orange vous informe que cet  e-mail a ete controle par l'anti-virus mail.

Adrien JEZEQUEL
Ingénieur en Simulations Dynamiques
ITF (Ingénierie Tous Fluides)
87, route de Chambéry