[TRNSYS-users] Problem with meteo files

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Thu Apr 19 06:39:12 PDT 2007

Dear Samir,

You have to add some lines of text that tell Type109 that this is a
user-defined weather data, and what information is provided in each column.
Please go to the directory /TRNSYS16/Examples/Weather data. Open the
files 'Tokio.109' or 'Wuerzburg.109'. Both files have the header that
you need. I would recommend that you go to the manual Volume 5
"Mathematical Reference", section 5.14 Weather Data Reading and
Processing. In the description of Type109 you will find a section that
describes the data file syntax.
The file extension is not important. You may keep the .xls extension, or
just txt.

Best regards,

Diego