[TRNSYS-users] Cp calculation

Stefan de Kool S.deKool at chri.nl
Thu Apr 19 02:58:36 PDT 2007

Dear All,

I am looking for a programm to calculate Cp-values on a building facade. I
know of CP-CALC+ and TNO's CP-gen, but both only consider rectangular shaped
buildings. The building I have looks like this in cross section:

Cross section:

level

  5     xx

  4     xx

  3     xx

  2     xx    xx

  1     xx    xx

  0     xxxxxxxx

Top view:

2222222222222200022222222222222

0000000000000000000000000000000

0000000000000000000000000000000

0000000000000000000000000000000

5555555555550000000555555555555

Level 0 is a carparking, levels 1-5 are dwellings.

I want to estimate cp-values at the roof of level 0 as some ventilation
openings might be situated here. I am interessed in the flow to/from these
openings.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Stefan de Kool

Cauberg-Huygen Raadgevende Ingenieurs B.V.

Bezoekadres: Boterdiep 48, 3077 AW  ROTTERDAM

Postadres: Postbus 9222, 3007 AE  ROTTERDAM

Telefoon: +31 (0)10-2443638

Fax: +31 (0)10-425 44 43

http://www.chri.nl

E-mail: s.dekool at chri.nl