[TRNSYS-users] TYPE 71

Martin martin_infinity at gmx.net
Fri Apr 6 05:02:38 PDT 2007

Dear Meriem
I think you calculated the right matrix coefficients. (It would be
helpful if you could provide us the values, you got from the graph). I
also have the problem in specifying the fourth parameter (Negative of
second order efficiency coeficient). I solved that problem by changing
the default value and save the model again. The efficiency mode of the
SPF measurement is 2. The temperature range of evacuated tubes depend
very much on the specific type (max. pressure etc.)
I have another problem with TYPE71. Maybe somebody could tell me what is
the difference between type71 and type1e (Biaxial Incidence Angle
Modifiers). In the manual it is mentioned that both types use the same
"thermal model" but the results of my calculation are quite different.
Thanks
Martin