[TRNSYS-users] Range Check Error using Small time steps with Type 19

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Thu Sep 28 12:21:15 PDT 2006

Dear Rémi,

I think I found the reason for your error.  Type19 sizes a storage array
that contains 1000 spots.  They are not enough when you select a time
step smaller than 8 minutes.  You can modify the size of the storage
array in Type19 to a larger number.
I am going to add an error message to guide users if someone encounters
this limitation in the future.
Best regards,

Diego