[TRNSYS-users] Matlab 2006a with TRNSYS 16

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Thu Sep 21 05:45:24 PDT 2006

Dear Paul,

Type 155 is compatible with Matlab 2006a. You may experience problems if
the Release 2006a is installed without unistalling the previous versions
of Matlab. If you get an error when using Type155 after installing
Release 2006a, you should check the Windows path variable in order to
have the right link to the latest version of Matlab:
- In Control Panel, double click on System. Click on tab ‘Advanced’.
- On the tab ‘Advanced’, click on button ‘Environment Variables’.
- In the lower pane, called ‘System variables’, scroll down until you
find the variable ‘path’. Click on ‘Edit’.
- In the box, ‘Variable value’, make sure that there is only one entry
for Matlab, and that it corresponds to the latest release.
For example, C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2006a\bin\win32
If you are not sure about the path to the main Matlab directory, type
‘matlabroot’ on the Matlab command prompt. In the previous example, you
should get C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2006a.

Best regards,

Diego