[TRNSYS-users] Matlab 2006a with TRNSYS 16

Paul.Kohlenbach at csiro.au Paul.Kohlenbach at csiro.au
Wed Sep 20 21:40:30 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I am using TRNSYS 16 and would like to include MatLab 2006a via the Type
155. I have the following questions:

1. Is TRNSYS 16 compatible with MatLab 2006a? It says in the Proforma of
Type 155 that only versions 6.5 and 7 are suitable.

2. If so, could anyone send me an example .m-file of how to set up the
inputs/outputs and the overall code structure in the Matlab file? This
would be much appreciated.

Any other comments on how to do this would also be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dr.-Ing. Paul Kohlenbach
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Distributed Generation
CSIRO Energy Technology
10 Murray Dwyer Circuit
Steel River Estate
Mayfield West, 2304  NSW,  Australia
Tel: (02) 4960 6107
Fax: (02) 4960 6111
Email: paul.kohlenbach at CSIRO.au

P please consider the environment before printing this email
__

PLEASE NOTE
The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential or
privileged. Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please delete it immediately and
notify the sender by return email. Thank you. To the extent permitted by
law, CSIRO does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee the integrity of
this communication has been maintained nor the communication is free of
error, virus, interception or interference.