[TRNSYS-users] Did not find TRNDLL.DLL

David Garcia garciamdavid at uniovi.es
Tue Oct 31 02:24:49 PST 2006

Dear Trnsys Users,

Sometimes I receive the next message when I push the run button to begin a
simulation:

With some projects there is no problem but with a very simple one just
composed by one type 54 and a type 25 the before mentioned message appears.

I have read the mail from OCTRUE, Delphine on 26/07/2006 and the answers
from Diego A. Arias and David Bradley but I do not think these answers are
suitable for my case.

I have not changed the TRNDLL.DLL file and I have copy it in the exe folder
as well as in the UserLib/DebugDLLs and UserLib/ReleaseDLLs ones.

Anyway I am not sure about which is the right location for this file.

Does anyone know anything about that?

Thank you in advance.

Regards.

David Garcia.