[TRNSYS-users] Rebuilding TRNDLL

mohammad abdunnabi moh_jum at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 06:49:48 PDT 2006

Dear Trnsys users
Dear Divad
Dear Diego

I have rebuild the TRNDLL provided with TRNSYS16.1 successfuly (Trndll build succeeded), however, the created Trndll.dll whic is replace the old one in ..\Exe folder does not work, when i try to run any project in Trnsys studio or in TRnedit I got the following error (did not find Trndll.dll) but when I replace the new TRndll.dll with old copied trndll.dll it works fine. plesae any one could help.

the second question when I replaced the project Type155 with my own project that contains the new component I have got the folowing error

type158  error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code

what does the error means, and how can I access the error meaning in Tnsys.

thanks in advance

Cheers

M. Abdunnabi