[TRNSYS-users] Iterative feedback controller

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Thu Oct 19 03:01:32 PDT 2006

Dear Ming,

It is possible that you do not have enough inertia in your system, so
the controller is creating two very different solutions when it is
turned on or off, and it has problems reaching a converged solution.
Please feel free to send me your project files. I will take a look at it
and will try to give you suggestions for your project.
Best regard,

Diego