[TRNSYS-users] Iterative feedback controller

Liu, Ming - liumy008 Ming.Liu at postgrads.unisa.edu.au
Wed Oct 18 18:54:03 PDT 2006

Dear all,

In my model, I used an Iterative Feedback Controller (Type22) to control
a variable speed fan. After the simulation, I found the controller was
stuck during 48% of the time. Is that mean I can not rely on my
simulation results?

Actually, I got many other questions when using Type22. I have read the
Manual, but I am still not sure how the Type22 works. I also looked at
the FORTRAN codes and I got trouble to understand it. Is there anyone
can explain it?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Ming