[TRNSYS-users] Type51

Amandine LE DENN amandine.le-denn at tecsol.fr
Wed May 3 08:15:02 PDT 2006

Dear users,

About type51b (cooling tower - user supplied coefficient), what can be the different origin of this message:
 "the correlation for the saturation temperature used in the cooling tower model was used with an enthalpy value outisde the allowable range".

I am using french meteo data and water temperature level is basically [15°C - 28°C]. Mass transfert constant and exponant are the default ones, sump volume is 200L.

Trnsys is generating too many of this error, my simulation stop automatically after 800 hours.

Thank you for your help,

Amandine LE DENN
INSA Toulouse
Mel: amandine.le-denn at tecsol.fr