[TRNSYS-users] Type109

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Tue Mar 28 07:33:57 PST 2006

Dear Markus,

You have to write the word 'solar', without quotes.
The parameter GMT is used to set the standard meridian for the local
time zone.  Therefore, it should be +1 for Vienna.  This value is later
used by Type109 to calculate the solar time. For more information about
the calculation of solar time, please refer to the description of Type16
('Volume 5 - Mathematical Reference, section 5.10).
Please let me know if this helps.
Best regards,

Diego