[TRNSYS-users] Confusion in Type42

Wimolsiri Pridasawas wimol at energy.kth.se
Tue Mar 28 03:15:00 PST 2006

Hello!

There is a confusion in the code of function subroutine DATA, type 42a and 42b (conditioning equipments for 3 and 2 variables). According to the manual for subroutine 'DATA' (page 62, programmerguide), which is used for interpolate the data sets, in the external data access file (*.dat file),

The first row is the value of the independent variable 2
The second row is the value of the independent variable 1

To avoid the mistake and confusion, could you please consider changing or renaming the independent variable of type 42a and 42b as,

The first row is the value of the independent variable 1
The second row is the value of the independent variable 2
and
The second row is the value of the independent variable 3

The model has probably been changed, but the current version (16.00.0037) that I am using now make me confuse quite a lot.

Best regards,

Wimolsiri

Wimolsiri Pridasawas

Kungl. Tekniska Högskolan