[TRNSYS-users] about heat transfer from outside to inside by conduction only.

RAJ KUMAR srajk76 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 10:10:46 PST 2006

Hello all,

I want to know the amount of amount of heat transfer from outside  surface to inside surface of wall,
My wall configration is 15mm plaster on eitherside of 220mm brick wall, that's all.

could you please guide me?, In surface output, which combination (of Ntypes) should I take to calculate the amount of heat transfer from outside to inside by only  conduction?. There is no active layer in my problem.

 I have gone through the balance  ouputs given in your manual (volume6) from page 101 to 105. Cann't we analyse all  Ntypes say 901-908 in present version?.

regards,
raj