[TRNSYS-users] Type16e

Brychta Markus Markus.Brychta at arsenal.ac.at
Fri Mar 17 06:34:42 PST 2006

Hi everybody!

I am using a radiation processor Type16e (TRNSYS16) to calculate the radiation on different orientated surfaces and to interpolate hourly input data to smaller timesteps.
With timesteps less than 1 hour the radProc´s output is rather strange: During the first half of the day, when the change in radiation is positive, high peaks in the output occur. I´ve attached a jpg showing the input data (blue graph) and the radProc ouput (orange graph). (Both for horizontal orientation).
How can I avoid this behaviour?

Thanks a lot for any hints!

Markus.