[TRNSYS-users] problems with Data Reader Type 9

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Wed Mar 15 14:24:05 PST 2006

Hi Rémi,

If you click on the explanation of parameter 4 you will read: "the data
time interval must be an integer multiplier of the simulation timestep.
E.g., if the simulation time step is 15 minutes, the data time interval
could be 15min, 30min, 1h, etc."
Please let me know if this helps. If this does not solves your problem,
please feel free to send me the data file and I will be glad to take a
look at it.
Best regards,

Diego