[TRNSYS-users] Type 8, error#206

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Tue Mar 14 14:22:26 PST 2006

Dear Stefan,

 From the description of your problem, it may be possible that the value
of infiltration is too high.   Therefore, the state of the system
differs significantly from one state to the other.  I would recommend
that you reduce the value of infiltration and see if this helps.
Please try this solution with the successive substitution solver.
Powell's method was written in order to improve convergence of the
system, by solving a reduced set of coupled equations/components. I
don't see why the successive substitution solver would not work.
Best regards,

Diego