[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Uwe Meinhold uwe.meinhold at mailbox.tu-dresden.de
Thu Mar 9 09:40:31 PST 2006

Dear TRNSYS User

I checked a simple steady state problem in trnsys15.
I have a room: 50 m^3 with an air change rate of 0.7 per hour and a source
of 0.3 kg/h water. The outside and inside temperature is 20 °C and the
outside relative humidity is 0 (or 0.000000001%).

The result of TRNSYS type 56 is 49.0263 %

but the result of my calculation is 49.572% (see enclosed pdf file).

The differences comes with the source inside the room. That means I go
confirm with the psych - routine.

Now my question is what makes the difference?

Thanks in advance