[TRNSYS-users] air stratification in a atrium

elodiethermique elodiethermique at laposte.net
Wed Jun 28 05:55:39 PDT 2006

Hello Jeff,

I have had the same difficultie to design a hall. I turned the problem away with a large straight duct with TRNFlow.

Ragards,
Elodie

Hi all,
I would like to modelize an atrium (20 meters tall) and I don't known how to modelize it in order to be able to known temperature to different levels. I have trnsys16 and TRNFLOW but I don't flowpath for large horizontal opening (as atrium)?
does anyone could you help me ?

Regards,
JeFF

Accédez au courrier électronique de La Poste : www.laposte.net