[TRNSYS-users] [BLDG-SIM] workshop reminder

mathaase at hkusua.hku.hk mathaase at hkusua.hku.hk
Mon Jun 26 00:47:43 PDT 2006

Dear all,

I have several questions regarding TRNSYS16:
1.
With the new version of TRNSYS16 there is also the possibility to
use Type56a and b (with and without standard output files). Are the standard
output files (bldg-monthly) similar to an energy balance (NType 901)? When I
look at the output file it gives monthly values for Heating, Cooling,
Infiltration, Ventilation, Solar_Rad, and Int_gains. However, when I add them
up it seems something is missing. Is the difference the conduction part?
2.
There was a mistake in the types 901 - 904. Are the balance types now correct?
Is the documentation still correct?
3.
I want to model an internal shading device that is black. Which properties of
shading device do I have to change? And to which values? Do you know papers on
that subject?

Best regards
Mat