[TRNSYS-users] create distributable

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Tue Jun 13 06:40:46 PDT 2006

Hi Ahmed,
It is always better if you check in TRNEDIT that all the "assign"
statements contain relative paths and not fixed paths.
Other alternatives are: if you do not put a path, TRNSYS will look in
the same directory where the input file is. And you can always use the
directory starting with ".\", which relates to the root directory where
TRNSYS was installed.
For example, in the example \Begin, the weather data file is
".\Weather\US-TMY2\US-WI-Madison-14837.tm2".
Please let me know if this solves your problem.
Best regards,

Diego