[TRNSYS-users] Using Type 202

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Fri Jun 2 06:12:42 PDT 2006

Dear Christophe,

I just installed Type202 from trnsys.com, and I think that there is an
error in the proforma.
In the access tree, double click on the proforma Type202b or Type202a.
In the proforma window, you will see a box called 'Type Number'. Right
now it has the number 151. Change it to 202, and save the proformas.
To update the project file, go to menu 'Edit' and select 'Update
project'. This will update the information of the components in the project.

Please let me know if this works.
Best regards,

Diego