[TRNSYS-users] Using Type 202

Enertech sidler at club-internet.fr
Fri Jun 2 00:49:58 PDT 2006

Dear TRNSYS Users,

I would like to use the Type 202. I found the appropriate file on
<http://www.trnsys.com/>http://www.trnsys.com, to insert them in "Program
Files/TRNSYS" :
    * I pasted the file "Infiltration" in the file "Proforma"
    * I paste the file "Type202_ReleaseVersion.dll" in "Userlib/ReleaseDLL"
  I've just updated the TRNSYS version (0037 to 01).
In the Simulation Studio, I can find the file "Infiltration" in the
proformas and insert the Type 202a or 202b. But when I run the simulation,
I get this message error:

"TRNSYS message 105: A type was called in the TRNSYS input file but was
either not linked in trndll.dll or was not found in an external DLL. A
dummy routine was called in its place. Please link the type or remove it
from the input file."

Could you tell me more about the way to insert a new type?
Thanks for your answer,

Christophe

ENERTECH
F-26160 FELINES SUR RIMANDOULE