[TRNSYS-users] Message 441

Constanze.Bongs at csiro.au Constanze.Bongs at csiro.au
Tue Jul 25 23:37:41 PDT 2006

Hi,

During simulation the following warning occurred:
Message 441: The inputs to the listed units have not converged at this
timestep. The values of the last iteration will be used to proceed.

As I get this message more than thirty times Trnsys sends an error
message and stops the simulation.

I already set the tolerance convergence to 0.5 (from 0.001) and
tolerance integration to 0.01 (from 0.001).
Can you explain to me what is happening and how I can fix it? Does this
mean that the system is too complex to be solved and are the simulation
results still useful? Which maximum values for tolerance convergence and
tolerance integration still manage to give me reasonable results?

Cheers,

Constanze