[TRNSYS-users] prebid crash

Stefan de Kool s.dekool at chri.nl
Fri Jul 14 05:25:44 PDT 2006

Dear all,

I use prebid for buiding definitions. Allways when I have an output graph
active (not running but just open), prebid crashes when I try to rebuild the
project. Also when I open the building from type56 > edit building, I get
the message "could not find the libraries in the specified path.", though it
does exist. I can ignore the error but again can not rebuild the project.
Does anyone know what could be the cause?

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Stefan de Kool

Cauberg-Huygen Raadgevende Ingenieurs B.V.

Bezoekadres: Boterdiep 48, 3077 AW  ROTTERDAM

Postadres: Postbus 9222, 3007 AE  ROTTERDAM

Telefoon: +31 (0)10-2443638

Fax: +31 (0)10-425 44 43

http://www.chri.nl

E-mail: s.dekool at chri.nl