[TRNSYS-users] Error message

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Fri Jul 7 08:09:18 PDT 2006

Dear Olivier,

The problem is that the component is not setting the number of outputs
in the INFO array.
The component runs fine if you add the line
INFO(6) = 3
after the ENDIF corresponding to the checking  for INFO(7) = -2.
My recommendation is that you update the component to a fully TRNSYS16
component. Please follow the instructions in the manual 'Volume
8-Programmer's guide'.
Best regards,

Diego