[TRNSYS-users] Questions for TYPE 94 (PHOTOVOLTAIC ARRAY)

TNT Lam tonylnt at yahoo.com.hk
Tue Jan 24 20:14:20 PST 2006

  Hello,

  I am a fresh user of TRNSYS and I am going to model the TYPE 94 photovoltaic system.
  The sloped PV array is connected to a battery, so as to observe the power generation. However, I got some questions.

  1. For INPUT No.6 & 7 (Beam radiation and Diffuse radiation), are the values required to be normal to the sloped PV surface?

  2. Particularly INPUT No.7 (Diffuse radiation), does the value include ground-reflected radiation? Or, is ground-reflected radiation not included in INPUT No.7?

  3. For INPUT No.1 (Total incident radiation), is the value equal to the sum of INPUT No.6 & 7?

  I am looking forward to receiving reply.

  Thanks a lot.

  Regards,
  Tony NT Lam

 YM - 離線訊息
 就算你沒有上網,你的朋友仍可以留下訊息給你,當你上網時就能立即看到,任何說話都冇走失。
 http://messenger.yahoo.com.hk