[TRNSYS-users] doub't reg type9+type16

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Mon Jan 16 14:41:20 PST 2006

Dear Rajkumar,

What you are seeing is the result of the different treatment of
instantaneous values and hourly averages in TRNSYS.  I recommend looking
at the following discussions that have addressed this topic previously.

https://www.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/trnsys-users/2005/000828.html
https://www.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/trnsys-users/2005/000785.html

Please feel free to email me if you have more questions.
Best regards,

Diego