[TRNSYS-users] problems with TRNFLOW and link "test data"

Caroline Hoffmann HoffmannCaroline at gmx.de
Thu Jan 5 08:42:55 PST 2006

Dear TRNSYS users,

I use a building model defined within PreBid together with TRNFLOW (and
TRNSYS 15).
It is possible to run a simulation as long as there is in TRNFLOW no link
"test data". If I change a link which was before defined as a "crack" into
"test data" it is possible to save the TRNFLOW model but not to generate
type 56 files. The program just crashes.
I changed the test data, but it seems to me, that the TRNFLOW model just
don´t "like" the "test data" link how ever it is defined.

Does somebody has experiences with this phenomenon?

I would be glad to get some hints how to handle this,

sincerely yours
Caroline