[TRNSYS-users] reg- window insulation

Timo Sengewald timo.sengewald at bls-energieplan.de
Wed Jan 18 02:41:07 PST 2006

Rajkumar,

using the window type manager of Prebid/TRNBuild you can set the window ID
(which refers to a window of the window library) as an input. By that you
are able to switch the window type of a window during the simulation run.
When the window type you would like to use is not available in the library
you use, you can define a new one in the Window program by the LBNL (see
http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys/ --> Tutorials for further information on
doing so).

Best regards,

Timo