Betr.: [TRNSYS-users] reg- window insulation

s jansen s.jansen at deerns.nl
Wed Jan 18 01:23:41 PST 2006

Hello Rajkumar,

What I do in this case is add an internal shading device controled by a
schedule that says '1' at nighttime. Then at the window type manager you
can add an additional heat resistance for the internal solar shading
device. It is more complicated if you already have internal shading
working at daytime. Then you might have to use all kind of control
strategies, but I think it is still possible.

Regards, Sabine

>>> RAJ KUMAR <srajk76 at yahoo.com> 01/18/06 5:08 vm >>>
Hello Diego,

           In my building problem, I am using  a window of single
glazing, say U value 0f 5 W/m2.k.  I want to insulate my window during
night time only in order to mininize heat loss from the room that gained
during daytime. Could you please guide me the ways to do that?
  thanks in advance

  Regards,
  Rajkumar.S
  Research scholar,
  CES, IIT Delhi
  India.

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Photos
 Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events,
holidays, whatever.

Deze binnengekomen e-mail is door de KPN gecontroleerd op alle bekende
virussen.
This inbound message to KPN has been checked for all known viruses by
KPN MailScan
(IV-Scan), powered by MessageLabs.
For further information visit: http://www.veiliginternet.nl

Deze verzonden e-mail is door de KPN gecontroleerd op alle bekende virussen.
This outbound message from KPN has been checked for all known viruses by KPN MailScan