[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS15 startime

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Thu Jan 12 08:42:16 PST 2006

Dear Henk,

Sorry for taking so long to reply to you.  This problem was solved in
TRNSYS16.  Quoting TRNSYS16 manual, "Throughout much of TRNSYS' history,
there was no call to components at the simulation start time.  After
being called with INFO(7) =-1 for initialization,  Types were called at
the end of the first time step.  In TRNSYS16, Types are called after
they have been initialized and before time has advanced in the
simulation.  They set the initial values of the outputs during the start
time."
Best regards,

Diego

--